05-19-2012 12:07 PM
I have HP Laserjet p1102w . All Drivers and updates are installed correct and diagnostic utilities can not help.
the problem is , If First I turn on the PRINTER and then the wireless MODEM ( router ) , It works perfect and it pronts wireless , BUT if first I turn on the wireless MODEM ( for ex. it is on from yesterday ) and THEN I turn on the PRINTER , It can not print and wireless printing does not work , at this time the wireless lamp on printer is on ( not blinking ) and if i press the wireless botom on printer , it flashes and can not find the network.
I upgrade the firmware and installed all the updates , ... changed windows and ... but the problem did not solve!
can u please help me how i can solve this problem.when i want to print from web , I have to turn of the modem and then turn on the printer and after that turn the modem on again , which in many situation the router is not acceceble !
many thanks in advanced.
05-21-2012 04:26 PM - last edited on 05-13-2015 06:30 PM by Omar-E
This article should help to maintain wireless connection:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
08-17-2012 02:52 PM
Hi there woody1948,
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system?
09-17-2012 01:17 PM
My printer was connected wirelessly to two computers. One computer lost wireless connection and I had to hook it up with a USB. it is working fine on the USB. But then after a few days my other wireless computer lost connectivity with the printer and is not printing. Printer light remains solid blue . Reset modem , restarted computer, restarted printer. Nothing . help.
09-26-2012 10:22 AM
I need some more information to be able to assist:
- What operating systems are being used on each of these PCs?
- Is this for the laserjet p1102w or a different printer? If different then please provide the model and model number.
- Are there any additional errors on the PCs?
01-20-2013 10:57 PM
hi i am using a macbook air with
Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5system.
i followed the steps that hp has provided for setting it up for wireless but i got stuck at "configure html" part.
this shows up:
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:5050 Suggestions:
- Try reloading: localhost:5050/SSI/index.htm
Search on Google:
what can i do?
thank you very much!
07-16-2014 03:08 PM
URL provided in prior response does not work. Post date 5/21
The following message came up when I pasted the above URL and pressed Post
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network