01-16-2012 03:57 PM
01-17-2012 12:29 PM
What problems? What error messages? Are you using the Wireless Setup WIzard on the front of the printer?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
01-19-2012 08:14 PM
I figured out what I was doing wrong with setting up my wireless printers. All is working fine now and the problems have been resolved. Thanks for your response.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network