08-05-2013 01:04 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I would try the steps below.
1. Unplug printer and router for one minute.
2. Power down your iPad.
3. Plug router back up.
4. Wait another minute plug printer back up.
5. Turn iPad back on.
6. Attempt to print again.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection