08-05-2013 01:04 PM
Thanks for the reply.
I would try the steps below.
1. Unplug printer and router for one minute.
2. Power down your iPad.
3. Plug router back up.
4. Wait another minute plug printer back up.
5. Turn iPad back on.
6. Attempt to print again.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series