Question

Honor Student
flybylatham
Message 1 of 4 (1,018 Views)

HP Officejet 4500 won't print any emails from Yahoo!

Two days ago we bought an Officejet 4500. We primarily use it wirelessly. The issue we are having is that it won't print any email from our Yahoo email service. Has anyone had this problem and possible solution?

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 4 (999 Views)

Re: HP Officejet 4500 won't print any emails from Yahoo!

Yahoo really is not a program.  Are you using a web browser to access yahoo.com?  What browser?

Does it print from other programs?  What operating system?  How is the printer connected?  If to a router, what brand/ model?

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
flybylatham
Message 3 of 4 (996 Views)

I'm using IE8 to access the web and my email. I have a Linksys E1000 router. It will print from my programs and website pages, but when I want to print an email from my Yahoo account, it won't do it. It'll sit in the print que, it'll show "Printing" but it ain't printing. And it also shows that all the data is sent to the printer.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 4 of 4 (987 Views)

OK, great, thanks for that.

How are you starting the print job?  Are you using the print icon on the Yahoo page or File > Print or the print icon in IE8?  Do you get different results from these three paths?  Do you get any error messages?

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation