08-26-2013 01:17 PM
How do I connect my Windows laptop to my HP Officejet 4622 via Wireless Direct? Having trouble getting the printer to connect to the wireless router and really don't need it if I can go directly from my LT to the printer.
08-27-2013 08:39 AM
I see that you are having a problem setting up the wireless connection.
Plug it in USB.
- On the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), click All Programs , click HP , click the folder for your HP product, and then click the icon for your HP product. The product software opens.
- Click Printer Setup & Software Selection .
- Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless , and then follow the on-screen instructions to set up the HP product on a wireless network.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network