10-13-2009 10:46 AM
I have an HP Officejet 5610 all-in-one and I work from home and recently rearranged my office space and now my printer is to far from my laptop. Is there a way to connect my printer to my wireless router or some other device I can purchase to connect and turn my printer into a wireless printer? Or where can I buy a longer usb printer cable I need about 13' in order to reach.
10-13-2009 07:56 PM
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
12-05-2009 01:26 PM - edited 12-05-2009 01:28 PM
Hi, i recently changed my computer monitor and it has no connection for the wire from the hard drive to the monitor itself. Please tell me how to connect my printer wireless.
08-20-2013 02:36 PM
i try to make my printer hp deskjet 5610 all in one wireless my printer is located in my bedroom about25 feet away from my laptop.what is the solution?thank you
01-30-2014 01:51 PM
The 5610 is not a wireless printer. You need a USB printer cable.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network