12-16-2010 04:22 PM
HP Officejet 6500 won't print. Been working just fine. No messages from printer. Plenty of ink in cartridges.
Paper runs through just fine; everything works fine. However, print copy started getting lighter and lighter, and now nothing prints on paper as it passes through.
01-03-2013 08:49 PM
Put a paper on glass and press copy and the paper just comes through with nothing on it. The only way I could get the page copy was to scan it to the computer and then print it out. It just started this after I changed all the printing cartridges.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection