12-16-2010 04:22 PM
HP Officejet 6500 won't print. Been working just fine. No messages from printer. Plenty of ink in cartridges.
Paper runs through just fine; everything works fine. However, print copy started getting lighter and lighter, and now nothing prints on paper as it passes through.
01-03-2013 08:49 PM
Put a paper on glass and press copy and the paper just comes through with nothing on it. The only way I could get the page copy was to scan it to the computer and then print it out. It just started this after I changed all the printing cartridges.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network