06-06-2013 10:48 PM - edited 06-06-2013 10:52 PM
A couple month ago I had this printer up and running on my network fine. I use a Cradlepoint MBR1200B router with a Verizon wireless aircard. We took the printer out of the office while we were remodeling, we went to go back and hook it up after the remodel was complete. Now it will not connect back to our router. It's weird the printer will connect fine to my other verizon hotspot, but not the cradlepoint router with usb modem. We have an Officejet 6500 upstairs that is connected to the cradlepoint and is working great.
I have tried what seems like everything from resetting the network setttings on the printer to default and tweaking the security on the cradlepoint from WPA2 to WPA/WPA2. Still nothing.
Also when I choose to print a test report after getting the error on the printer it prints out a sheet that says.
"More that one access poiint/wireless rougter has been foun that mathes your wireless network name (SSID). IF this is not inteded, your HP printer may connect to the wrong wireless network. If you cahne your network name you will need to configure the SSID on all wireless devices to match you new newwork SSID."
The only wireless network we have in the house is the cradlepoint router???? We have the hotspot too, but that is not even turned on. Even so the SSID's for them are not even remoteley similar.
06-07-2013 10:59 AM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series