03-06-2013 11:15 PM
I am having a HP Officejet J3600 All-in-One Printer series.
I am able to copy the documemt and print but i am not able to print from System directly. The papre goes inside the printer and comes blank.
The Ink is checked.
03-20-2013 12:36 PM
I see that you're having an issue with the printer printing blank pages. I would suggest first doing a hard reset with the printer. This should reset the sensors inside the unit.
Unplug the notebook from the back of the printer, and then from the wall. Once you unplug both, wait 30 sec then plug it back into the printer first and then the wall.
Go ahead and try scanning after the printer turns back on.
Also, are you connecting the printer USB?
Let me know the outcome.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series