04-25-2012 08:29 AM
Check whether your printer IP address is same as in hp software. You can do by launching the application and updating the new IP address of the printer.
2. If you find the IP address same. Then try to access the printer via network
if step 2 works then, uninstall and reinstall the software.
if doesn't work, then the issue is with network accessing. you may disable the firewall/antivirus or resetting the printer IP address.
Hope it will help.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection