04-25-2012 08:29 AM
Check whether your printer IP address is same as in hp software. You can do by launching the application and updating the new IP address of the printer.
2. If you find the IP address same. Then try to access the printer via network
if step 2 works then, uninstall and reinstall the software.
if doesn't work, then the issue is with network accessing. you may disable the firewall/antivirus or resetting the printer IP address.
Hope it will help.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series