01-07-2013 10:59 AM
There are so many different settings. Do you know which ones the ROKU changed?
Do other wireless devices still connect to the router OK?
In most cases the printer should adapt to changes unless they are the network name and password. If you haven't tried ityet turn the printer off, let sit a minute then turn it back on again. That will force the printer to negotiate with the router to get any settings changes. If the blue LED on the printer does come back on lit (no blink) then the printer is communicating with the wireless network properly again and your problem might be with a IP address change.
Let me know the status of the blue LED on the printer after the power cycle.
Sometimes it takes several posts back and forth to get to a solution - please be patient.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series