04-23-2012 02:12 PM
I first bought my printer a couple of months ago set it up no problem. All of a sudden it wouldnt print anymore I noticed the IP Address on my printer had changed so I went into my printers on my PC and typed in the new IP Address under ports and it started working again perfectly fine. Now the same thing is happening where it won't print and the IP Address never changed. Ive tried everything and I dont know what to do I tried re installing it through the network and it said it couldnt find my printer. My printer says the wireless is connected and the signal strength is a 5 Ive never had so many problems with one printer. Someone please help
04-24-2012 03:16 PM
This article should help to maintain wireless connection:
Give the steps outlined a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
04-24-2012 04:29 PM
I went through all of these steps and nothing helped. I have all of the latest updates my printer says im connected with full signal strength and under printers on my PC it says its connected but nothing prints and then shortly after i try to i go back into it and it will have a yield sign next to my printer and say printer error. I even printed out a wireless network test and everything is normal
04-27-2012 03:05 PM
If there are other issues affecting the connectivity, this utility may point them out:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network