04-06-2011 11:50 PM
My HP Photosmart 309a printer was not printing black, trying various ideas from this forum, I used the #6 reset (after replacing cartridges etc etc). This was successful and the black printed out on a test page, but then I couldn't reconnect wirelessly to the PC.
The Wireless Network Test Report says the Wireless is on, but that the Wireless radio is not functioning. (It seems that the #6 did something to the Wireless on the printer.)
The #6 reset turned the wireless radio off. After I turned it on again its search still did not find any wireless routers.
I have tried various printer resets, #3, #6 to no avail. Would appreciate any further ideas.
This is my second HP printer. I got rid of my last one recently, when I couldn't get it to print black, even though it was stilll quite new. This one is certainly not a year old, but because we are selling our house and have put almost everything in storage I don't have access to the receipts, so cannot get the printer replaced.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection