08-22-2012 10:31 PM
How do I manually set the password on an HP photosmart 5520 printer for "wireless direct" connection (as versus using the printer-generated password number)? The printer screen says this must be done via the EWS (Embedded Web Server), but I can't find anything in the online Printer Settings menus that provides this functionality...
12-08-2012 07:47 AM
Hi, can someone help me?
I cannot access my EWS security pages.
it requires a password which I have (given by my printer). However, whats the user/name? i tried admin/HP-Print-50-Photosmart 5520/ and others but just doesnt work
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network