08-22-2012 10:31 PM
How do I manually set the password on an HP photosmart 5520 printer for "wireless direct" connection (as versus using the printer-generated password number)? The printer screen says this must be done via the EWS (Embedded Web Server), but I can't find anything in the online Printer Settings menus that provides this functionality...
12-08-2012 07:47 AM
Hi, can someone help me?
I cannot access my EWS security pages.
it requires a password which I have (given by my printer). However, whats the user/name? i tried admin/HP-Print-50-Photosmart 5520/ and others but just doesnt work
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection