03-20-2012 03:09 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 7510 which occasionally loses its WPA-PSK secret and manually set IP address.
To solve the problem I have to re-enter the SSID's WPA-PSK secret and set the manual IP address (I prefer having the printer on a specific IP address).
To my knowledge the printer has not been powered down and there were no power failure - though I would expect these values to have been stored in non-volatile memory.
Is this a known issue?
If so is there a firmware fix - currently running VEP1CN1137CR(113730)
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection