03-20-2012 03:09 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 7510 which occasionally loses its WPA-PSK secret and manually set IP address.
To solve the problem I have to re-enter the SSID's WPA-PSK secret and set the manual IP address (I prefer having the printer on a specific IP address).
To my knowledge the printer has not been powered down and there were no power failure - though I would expect these values to have been stored in non-volatile memory.
Is this a known issue?
If so is there a firmware fix - currently running VEP1CN1137CR(113730)
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series