01-22-2014 11:09 AM
I bought this printer in December and am constantly having to restart the printer every time I want to print something. I've tried the Printer and Scanner Doctor but that can't see the printer even though I can print a test document from the HP software. When I restart the printer it will then proceed to print whatever is in the windows print spooler.
This is rubbish HP - what's happened to your quality and support. Interesting to see that you keep asking for Kudos whenever you answer a question. Try producing decent products if you want Kudos !
01-22-2014 11:24 AM
Please follow the instructions here in order and answer all questions in detail.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection