01-22-2014 11:09 AM
I bought this printer in December and am constantly having to restart the printer every time I want to print something. I've tried the Printer and Scanner Doctor but that can't see the printer even though I can print a test document from the HP software. When I restart the printer it will then proceed to print whatever is in the windows print spooler.
This is rubbish HP - what's happened to your quality and support. Interesting to see that you keep asking for Kudos whenever you answer a question. Try producing decent products if you want Kudos !
01-22-2014 11:24 AM
Please follow the instructions here in order and answer all questions in detail.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network