Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

It worked! Thank you. I clicked Kudos on your post, but cannot find anything that says "Accept as Solution".

Regarding my curiosity about the steps not being posted publically, I assume it's because people might become unfairly upset that their existing settings are discarded in the process?

HP Recommended

kthbrow,

Thanks for your reply.  Glad it worked.  The accept as solution option is only given to the original author of this thread.

The steps I sent allows one to get into your printers support menu.  .  The support menu is used by developers and one wrong button push could permanently damage the printer.  So that's why it’s not published publicly. 

HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. Can you please help. Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi jessicasc3,

Please check your forum inbox shortly.

HP Recommended
Hello garytech1,

I am having the same issues. Could you please send me those instructions?

Thank You!
HP Recommended

I'm also having the same problem on both of my 7520 printers.  Could you please send solution?

Thank you

HP Recommended

garytech1,

Thank you so much. What you sent worked!

Jessica

HP Recommended
I am unable to click on "accept as solution" button...? But KUDOS worked and thanks again!
HP Recommended

jessicasc3,

Great glad it worked for you.  :generic:

HP Recommended

Baller7259,

Please check your forum inbox.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.