Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I also ran through trouble shooting with HP support and they are sending a new printer.
HP Recommended

My Photosmart 7520e suddenly stopped accessing web services, eprint and the apps. Firmware version is ELM1CN1409AR, which is what it came with out of the box. Could someone please send me a fix.

HP Recommended

:smileyembarrassed: My HP 7520 is also unable to connect to web services. I've tried all the other posted solutions. Are you able to email me the supersecret fix also?

HP Recommended

I called HP service at 855 785 2777, waited about 40 minutes on the phone line to reach a service tech who walked me through a trouble-shooting procedure. You will need to have your computer and printer ON to do this. In my case, HP is sending me a replacement.  Don't frustrate yourself like I did trying, with all the tricks, to get it to work. The sooner you call them, the sooner the results.

HP Recommended

I am receiving the same Unable to Connect to Webservices message. Please send the fix . Thanks!

HP Recommended
I called the same number and they were able to walk me through a fix.
HP Recommended

Hello Garytech,

We are having those issues as well could you help us?

HP Recommended

I too am having the same problem.  It appeared to connect to web services when I first setup my printer, but after checking for upgrades, it hasn't worked since.

HP Recommended

I am having the ssame issue.   I have attempted all of the solutions publically available in the thread and then some.  Everything worked fine just a few days ago.  I ca n print from the apps and print from my computer....I just cannot scan anything.  All of the rpeorts check out fine and even web serv tab teslls me it is connected...but when I try to scan I am told it cannot connect.  Have  tried changing the manual DNS and Alt. DNS...did not help.  Please let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue.  Thank you 

HP Recommended

I am having the ssame issue.   I have attempted all of the solutions publically available in the thread and then some.  Everything worked fine just a few days ago.  I ca n print from the apps and print from my computer....I just cannot scan anything.  All of the rpeorts check out fine and even web serv tab teslls me it is connected...but when I try to scan I am told it cannot connect.  Have  tried changing the manual DNS and Alt. DNS...did not help.  Please let me know what I need to do to resolve this issue.  Thank you 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.