09-11-2013 03:30 PM
I'm having the same problem with "Scan to email". Working fine, then I had an IP address conflict with the printer. Resolved this and since then the scan to email function has stopped working. I've changed the DNS settings, and all the front screen apps appear to be working. What is the solution to this?
09-11-2013 06:36 PM
My printer was working fine and now I can't scan to email or connect to the web services. I've tried all the steps you've mentioned above but still no luck. Please send me any help if possible!
09-14-2013 08:23 AM
Can you send me the solution also. I'm going to be so pissed off if there is no reason to post this publicly. I'm doing this for business, but I'm at the mercy of waiting for a response now instead of fixing it myself with the help of these forums.
I have everything working internet wise. All the apps on the home page work. Scanning to PC works just fine. Scan to email does not. The wireless network test results page shown no issues.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series