06-04-2013 07:15 AM
I understand that your having problems with your printer. I have a couple of questions for you.
Are you having trouble with the scan to email app?
Have you tried the steps listed above?
06-12-2013 11:45 AM
I have gone through all of the tests which are listed. My HP Photosmart 7520 is not connecting and I keeping getting an error message. I passed all tests and re-entered the wireless network WPA security passphrase and still can't connect. Please help!!
06-25-2013 01:00 PM
I have been using scan to email with no problems on my HP 7520 since I bought it a couple of months ago. Suddenly today I get the message that the app is unable to connect to web services. I've tried other apps and they work. eprint works. Tried turning off router and printer - same result. Tried the change to manual DNS server. Still unable to connect. Please help resolve this problem. Thx.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network