Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem I think. A few months aqo (the last time i tried) I was able to scan a document to my email and now the 7520 says it cannot connect to the web server but all of the settings seem to be fine and have not changed. I too would like the solution sent to my forum inbox. Thanks.

HP Recommended

I am also having this problem.  I have tried the solutions above. Can you also send the solution to me?

HP Recommended

Same issue.

7520 just suddenly stopped scanning to email. "Unable to connect to web services"

I have unplugged and restarted both printer and wireless.

Please urgently let me know the fix - I need this for printer for my work.

Thanks

James

HP Recommended

Hi Gary, I am having this same issue. Thank you in advance for any help! Have a great day.

HP Recommended

HP resolved my issue by disabling Web Services and then reactivating it.

1. Go to Home screen on printer

2. Select the Web Services logo (top left; looks like a sheet of paper coming out of a square with wireless signal!)

3. Go to settings

4. Select Remove Web Services. It will then take you back to Home page.

5. Go into Web Services again and enable it.

This worked for me. It does however reset your PIN codes for any email addresses you send to.

Hope this helps someone 🙂

HP Recommended
I'm having the same problems trying to scan to email. I tried the trouble shooting steps, can anyone assist me further?
HP Recommended

Trying to use ePrint function gives the error stated. I've only purchsed the unit yesterday but can't get it to update. When using the EWS to investigate further any screens requiring https also error. Any help would be appreciated.

HP Recommended

I have been trouble connecting to the web when I scan to email. It works when it wants to, then when it works at times it will scan 2 pages and disconnect. T.hen it wont connect again. Now it wont let me copy coupons of the web.

HP Recommended

I bought a HP 7520 recently. Set up Ok on wifi.  But can't connect to webservices to set it up. i've read numerous forum postings but none the wiser. Help!

HP Recommended
I can't enable Web Services. Option is Accept for terms of use and enable web services then "Do you want to turn on Auto Update" response is Yes. It then says checking for product updates and finally says Server Connection Error. Unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm internet access and try again or enter a proxy address. I just end up going around in circles. My internet access is fine and I've tried the manual settings. Always with the same result.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.