07-05-2013 02:33 PM - edited 07-05-2013 02:34 PM
It worked! Thank you. I clicked Kudos on your post, but cannot find anything that says "Accept as Solution".
Regarding my curiosity about the steps not being posted publically, I assume it's because people might become unfairly upset that their existing settings are discarded in the process?
07-05-2013 02:50 PM - edited 07-05-2013 02:53 PM
Thanks for your reply. Glad it worked. The accept as solution option is only given to the original author of this thread.
The steps I sent allows one to get into your printers support menu. . The support menu is used by developers and one wrong button push could permanently damage the printer. So that's why it’s not published publicly.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network