08-23-2013 08:01 AM
I am having the same issue and setting a static IP and static DNS has not helped. I can connect to other web services from the printer. Could you send be the instructions you have been sending to the other users?
08-26-2013 12:31 PM
Hi--I'm having the exact same problem as the above posters. Unable to connect to Web Services when everything had been fine for months. The eprint test was fine...same as all the above posters...please provide me with the solution to scan to email. Thank you.
08-28-2013 09:14 AM
I am going to have to ask for your special trick to get web services to work on my 7520. I have tried all previous suggestions and am at my whits end. thanks
08-28-2013 10:36 AM
I have a couple of questions for you.
Are you having trouble with the scan to email app?
Are you having trouble enabling web services?
08-28-2013 05:19 PM
yes I can use the scan to email app. but it will not connect to web services. I have already done the DNS number change to no change. my web services is enabled and other applications on the HP work. As well as Web Scan online.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network