08-28-2013 08:43 PM
How do I stop betting notifications about this thread? I get about ten a day!
Goto your subscriptions page on your profile, find the correct thread and click unsubscribe.
MrMatthew - HP Support Forums Moderator
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
09-03-2013 06:18 PM
Hello, I followed your initial instructions but the problem is still not fixed. Can you please forward the fix that is working for everyone else. Thanks.
09-04-2013 10:35 PM
I also am having the same problems as everyone. I downloaded the scan to email app from HP Connected site, and still doesn't work. I also tried changing the DNS to 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 and that didn't work. I don't understand how this suddenly stopped working? This was working up until a few weeks ago. Please help.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network