04-21-2012 01:04 PM
I have tried every solution I can find to my problem - I cannot install a Photosmart 7960 printer on my HP Pavilion XP desktop. The installation wizard won't work. It ends in an error message and then undoes what it has accomplished up to that point. I think the wizard extracts the driver(s) from the downloaded file hp_53_enu.exe and puts it in the right place before the error, then it undoes that progress, making it impossible to find the driver or even identify the file name. I want to try some manual installation ideas, but I need to find the actual driver, not the zip file or the wizard. Can someone tell me the driver filename(s)? I can find the file on a second, identical computer if you can give me the file name.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network