04-26-2011 01:05 PM
Follow these steps to reset the product.
Press the Power button to turn off the product.
Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the product.
Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Wait 30 seconds.
Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the product.
Replug the power cord into the electrical outlet
Press the Power button to turn on the product.
Load plain white, unused, letter size paper in the paper tray.
Lift the scanner lid, place the original face down on the scanner glass, and then lower the scanner lid.
Try again to make a color copy or scan
If this answer was helpful or clarified the issue click the star to offer me a kudo as thanks.
If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution
Although I am an HP Employee, ALL of my posts express MY opinion, and not of HP, whatsoever.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection