Question
HP Photosmart C4780: Can't hook up wireless..Please Help
Replies (55)

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 51 of 56 (896 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart C4780: Can't hook up wireless..Please Help

OK, what have you tried?  What were the error message?

What router?  What operating system?

I am employed by HP
Student
SHens
Message 52 of 56 (888 Views)

Hello, I'm trying to set up my photosmart 4780 to my new wireless network.  I had to change my router due to problems with my service however now I can't remember how to change the network information.  I have tried everything I can think of and can't find my instruction manual anywhere.  Please help!

Thanks!  

Student
WizHP
Message 53 of 56 (858 Views)

I'm having problems setting up my HP photosmart C4780 wirelessly. I have a macBook Pro. I need help to set  it up manually.

Attention: There is a primary printer working wirelessly on the house network and it's part of the reasons why my HP cannot retrieve the network in place. HP wireless connection is possible but only manually. HELP! 

Student
mrshummy
Message 54 of 56 (794 Views)

am i understanding that if i get the dreaded "wireless radio not functioning" during installation, that this wireless printer is not going to work wirelessly? this printer is virtually brand new, out of warranty i'm sure...but only ever used a handful of times....that really makes me very upset...

Honor Student
rajeshmech
Message 55 of 56 (475 Views)

Respected sir im using hp photosmart c4780 printer

Wireless menu,wps,push button ...
Press the button (trying to connect) only. And then after 2minutes (wps:time out. press ok and try it later.)

Again I will try that same error plz help me.....
Tutor
Adouba
Message 56 of 56 (444 Views)

Hi.. I have the ultimate solution for this:

1- On your small printer screen, go to wireless settings, press on WSP - press "push button" 

2- Go to your wireless router panel - by using the IP address of the router (mine is 198.122.3.3), go to "Wireless" and press the WSP Button (two rounded arrows) 

another option:

1- On your small printer screen, go to wireless settings, press on WSP - press "Pin" 

2- Go to your wireless router panel, go to "Wireless" and pput the PIN number that you see on the small screen.

For further readings, please go to this link: http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/wireless/printer-setup-help.html

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation