07-22-2014 02:02 PM
My printer has a PASS on everything except No Filtering and Connected which continues to show as FAIL.
I have done the printer set up numerous times and everything looks great but when I try to print it continually says I'm not connected.
07-23-2014 12:18 PM
Reset the Network Defaults in the Wireless Menu on the front of the printer.
Restart your router by pulling its power plug momentarily.
Now, try the Wireless Setup Wizard on the front of the printer again.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection