07-22-2014 02:02 PM
My printer has a PASS on everything except No Filtering and Connected which continues to show as FAIL.
I have done the printer set up numerous times and everything looks great but when I try to print it continually says I'm not connected.
07-23-2014 12:18 PM
Reset the Network Defaults in the Wireless Menu on the front of the printer.
Restart your router by pulling its power plug momentarily.
Now, try the Wireless Setup Wizard on the front of the printer again.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network