Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Trying to add a wireless connection (wifi) to an hp photosmart d7360 printer. Is there some sort of wifi adapter that I can purchase to make this printer print wirelessly?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @hilliards,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand that you are wondering if there is a device for this printer to be able to print wirelessly. I am happy to look into this for you!

According to your printer's specifications page, found here, Printer Specifications for HP Photosmart D7345, D7355, D7360, D7363, and D7368 Printers. You would need a HP Bluetooth wireless printer adapter.

If you search for the HP Bluetooth wireless printer adapter online, I am sure you will find some vendors.

Hope this is the information you are looking for, and have a good day! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info.

I did purchase an HP bluetooth 2.0 adapter (bt500).  After connecting the adapter into the USB slot in my printer the bluetooth was able to discover my printer on my Mac.  I tried to print and I'm getting the message "printer is offline".

I also tried connecting my ipad and my iphone, but neither of these devices were able to see "discover" my printer.

Any suggestions?

I'm running OS 10.9.5 on my MacBook.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi hilliards,

Thank you for your response!

I would recommend the following guides:

1. OS X v10.9 Mavericks: Installing and Using the Printer on a Mac.
  2. 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Does Not Print: Mac OS X.

Also, the HP Wireless Printing Center, website might help as well!

Hope this solves your problem, and have a good day! Smiley Happy

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.