09-12-2012 08:37 PM
I am unable to figure outhow to get my printer back online. I have no idea why it went offline; didn't install anyting new. When I go to devices & printers, right click on the printer icon, there is no option saying "online" nor any option for offline even. Please advise. Thanks.
09-12-2012 08:58 PM - edited 09-12-2012 08:58 PM
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
12-19-2013 10:51 AM
My printer is the HP Photosmart Plus B210 series. I have a windows 7 home premium laptop.
I can't get the printer online. I've tried reloading the disk that came with it. I tried turning it off and back on. I tried removing it from the laptop and then added it back on. I switched it from a Public network to a Home network. Neither work.
What do I do?
12-25-2013 06:49 AM
I understand you are having issues connecting the HP Photosmart Plus B210 to you Windows 7 computer. Here is a link to the HP Print and Scan Doctor. The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems. Download and save.
Hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network