Question

Honor Student
barbma
Message 1 of 4 (1,282 Views)

HP Photosmart Plus B210 Series: how do I get this printer back online?

I am unable to figure outhow to get my printer back online.  I have no idea why it went offline; didn't install anyting new. When I go to devices & printers, right click on the printer icon, there is no option saying "online" nor any option for offline even.  Please advise. Thanks.

Provost
Bob_Headrick
Message 2 of 4 (1,275 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Plus B210 Series: how do I get this printer back online?

[ Edited ]

Please read this post then provide some details.  What operating system? How is the printer connected?  Running the diagnostics at http://www.hp.com/go/tools may help resolve the issue.

Bob Headrick, Microsoft MVP Windows Expert - Consumer,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of Microsoft or HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button -------------------v

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V

Honor Student
SwiLa
Message 3 of 4 (709 Views)

My printer is the HP Photosmart Plus B210 series.  I have a windows 7 home premium laptop.

I can't get the printer online.  I've tried reloading the disk that came with it.  I tried turning it off and back on.  I tried removing it from the laptop and then added it back on.  I switched it from a Public network to a Home network.  Neither work.

What do I do?

HP Support Agent
Mrstenter
Message 4 of 4 (675 Views)

Hi SwiLa,

I understand you are having issues connecting the HP Photosmart Plus B210 to you Windows 7 computer. Here is a link to the HP Print and Scan Doctor. The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems. Download and save.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&jumpid=ex_r4155/hho/ipg/ccdoc/p...

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Mrs.Tenter
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation