Question

Honor Student
Tripletmomplus2
Message 1 of 12 (5,001 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Photosmart Premium c309g-m does not have a mirror image print option-help please

After twice being disconnected from HP chat help, I have landed here in this forum and need some help please...

The option to print a mirror image is not anywhere in my printer tools/options. I need this to be able to print some iron

images. I think the chat folks could not help me and just hung up on me, they seemed confused as to what the problem is. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, it's not a matter on turning it on either, it's not there to turn on kwim.

thanks

Donna

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 12 (4,996 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Premium c309g-m does not have a mirror image print option-help please

In a Print dialog (after choosing File > Print or cmd-P), choose the Layout menu from the pull-down and then check "Flip Horizontally".

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
Tripletmomplus2
Message 3 of 12 (4,986 Views)

Re: HP Photosmart Premium c309g-m does not have a mirror image print option-help please

So I take it there is no other way to do this with this model printer?

The problem I see is that when you do that it does move the image over

on the page, seems like HP really dropped the ball on this printer funtion.

thank you

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 4 of 12 (4,979 Views)

I don't understand.  It makes a mirror image around the vertical axis.  Is that not what you want?

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
Tripletmomplus2
Message 5 of 12 (4,976 Views)

Yes and thank you it will work, but I can't believe HP did not include a mirror image feature on this printer.

I guess I'm lucky the program I'm using can do the flip. Also the ink that is used for this printer #564 is it

ok for iron on use?

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 6 of 12 (4,970 Views)

Check the iron-on packaging for ink specs.   Make sure to use HP iron-on paper.

I am employed by HP
Student
jessiwools
Message 7 of 12 (4,491 Views)

I would love to know who to contact about this issue. It seems to be a significant oversight to not have this feature available. Flipping within the program does not always work and sometimes does not produce the same print quality image. Had I known this feature was not available on this printer, I would not have purchased it.  It would be great if there was something I could download that made the mirror-image feature possible like my old HP printer.

Honor Student
xmasljb
Message 8 of 12 (1,460 Views)

There is no Mirror Options on this printer.  WHY???  I need to print mirror images for transfer.

File/Properties/Advanced - NOTHING.  There is a Layout Options section but only has Front to Back and Back to Front page order.

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 9 of 12 (1,455 Views)

What operating system?

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
xmasljb
Message 10 of 12 (1,453 Views)

Sorry.  Windows 7

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation