02-14-2011 09:47 PM
I cannot get my HP Solution Center to work so that I can see if my printer is working properly in terms of checking toner levels, fax or scanner problems. It gives me a message that it cannot connect to the server and it gives a number. It was working some time ago but not now.
I can't seem to get any help from HP or any answers from the forum. Will somebody please advise as to what could be wrong?
05-11-2011 08:51 AM
I cant speak for the original post, but my all in one is an hp Officejet 4500 G510 n-z, connected wirelessly to my hp EliteBook 6930p.
Company insists on buying hp equipment, even though countless hours are spent... not going to rant here.
Installed software for the HP all in one mentioned above, but the solution center constantly shows my device connected for a minute, then disconnected for a few. Very annoying, If Im lucky enough to start a job (printing, scanning you know the stuff I bought the device for) the solution center is still cycling these messages in the back ground about device is disconnected, device is ready... over and over. The solution center has a nice appearance but seems rather useless and in the way of actually accomplishing tasks. Im frustrated, and all of the help topics run in circles with no SOLUTIONS for the solution center.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection