10-05-2012 09:09 PM - edited 10-05-2012 09:12 PM
I just got an HP 3520 all-in-one and am trying to get it connected to my home network. The HP Auto Wireless Network Setup wizard is apparently unable to communicate with the printer, although my Mac and the printer are not more than 2 feet apart. And yes, the wizard *is* identifying the correct network and password. So then it suggests that I connect the USB cable and try again. When I do that, it says "The software was unable to configure your device", and gives a little report of IP address, Address Mode, etc., all of which say "Failed to retrieve network". Help!
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I can print just fine using the USB cable, but I want *all* our computers (especially my wife's!!) to be able to print, which is why I bought a wireless printer to begin with.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection