10-05-2012 09:09 PM - edited 10-05-2012 09:12 PM
I just got an HP 3520 all-in-one and am trying to get it connected to my home network. The HP Auto Wireless Network Setup wizard is apparently unable to communicate with the printer, although my Mac and the printer are not more than 2 feet apart. And yes, the wizard *is* identifying the correct network and password. So then it suggests that I connect the USB cable and try again. When I do that, it says "The software was unable to configure your device", and gives a little report of IP address, Address Mode, etc., all of which say "Failed to retrieve network". Help!
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I can print just fine using the USB cable, but I want *all* our computers (especially my wife's!!) to be able to print, which is why I bought a wireless printer to begin with.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network