01-03-2012 12:28 PM
I have an HP 8600 that is connected to my wireless network. My computer (Windows 7 Professional x64, 8gb ram, 1.3tb free disk space) is also connected to the wireless network. I can ping the printer, I can setup the printer as an IP printer and print to the printer just fine, I can access the printers web-interface. However, I can't get the HP software to connect to the printer, even though the software sees the printer.
See it can see my printer! However when I select that printer and click next, this is what I get...
Anyone have a suggestion?
01-03-2012 03:15 PM
I have a very similar problem with an 6310 All in One.
I had it connected bu USB cable to my computer with my former ISP.
I got a new ISP with a wireless router and set it up on my computer (Also an HP, running Windows 7). The printer works fine with this setup but my HP Solution Center doesn't work at all. I use it to scan, etc., so really miss it!
Any help would be welcomed.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network