06-10-2014 09:48 PM
Cannot get carrage to stop to take out cartridges, and printer will not reset to print. Error message just keeps on coming up. Also, solution center printer is disconnected. Tried to reset the wireless connection, but it won't let me. Error message keeps showing up. Tried unplugging and sit for a couple of minutes, but still won't work?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network