10-10-2012 10:12 AM
downloaded software from internet and it shows that it's been installed on computer. Printer is on and shows that it is connected to the network. Networks match on computer and printer. Printer not printing from computer but did from my phone. "printer not found" message comes up during connection process on the instal wizard. I am using a Linksys wireless broadband router. I've tried all the troubleshooters and found that there was a driver error, but I don't know how to correct this.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection