10-10-2012 10:12 AM
downloaded software from internet and it shows that it's been installed on computer. Printer is on and shows that it is connected to the network. Networks match on computer and printer. Printer not printing from computer but did from my phone. "printer not found" message comes up during connection process on the instal wizard. I am using a Linksys wireless broadband router. I've tried all the troubleshooters and found that there was a driver error, but I don't know how to correct this.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series