05-11-2009 12:03 PM
Hi I have a HP 1010 laser conected to a Netgear WGPS606 print server. The print server installs fine, and displays the printer as being connected. I installed the downloaded drivers manually as the print server is configured. I can do a test print and everything fine upon completion.
However, once I try to print from any PC to the device I get 'unsupported personality' as the output of the page. Any idea's whats causing this?
I suspect its a driver problem as I downloaded 2 versions of the driver
1/ lj1010serieshb-en just the driver itself I assume which gives the error above.
I also tried the following lj1010seriesprnsyswin-en which crashes if I try to install it.
Any idea's ? or is there a better driver somewhere I've missed??
needless to say I dont have the original software anymore and I'd rather not connect the printer upto each PC ( 12 in al) to install it and then change the port configuration ..
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network