04-24-2011 07:49 PM
10.6 does not directly support this printer. When you add it in System Preferences, pull down the "Print with" to load the Gutenprint driver.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
05-28-2011 06:54 AM
I had same problem found and EXCELLENT step by step video. in two minutes it was up and running! Shared with my retail store too so they could recommend in future.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series