04-24-2011 07:49 PM
10.6 does not directly support this printer. When you add it in System Preferences, pull down the "Print with" to load the Gutenprint driver.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
05-28-2011 06:54 AM
I had same problem found and EXCELLENT step by step video. in two minutes it was up and running! Shared with my retail store too so they could recommend in future.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection