08-17-2012 05:21 PM
Hi there sriggs01,
This article is a how to that covers all you should need. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
09-30-2013 03:32 PM
Hello Mmes. In order to install a printer without a CD, you would need to download the printer's software and run it. If you have a Windows 7 or 8, you can run the Printer Install Wizard which will guide you through installing the printer successfully on your PC, without using a CD. If you are using a different OS, then let me know and I can find the correct software. Here is a link for the Printer Install Wizard:
I have also posted a document pertaining to using AirPrint, which is how you would connect your printer to the iPad:
Let me know if this assists you or not. I'm only here to help!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection