08-17-2012 05:21 PM
Hi there sriggs01,
This article is a how to that covers all you should need. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
09-30-2013 03:32 PM
Hello Mmes. In order to install a printer without a CD, you would need to download the printer's software and run it. If you have a Windows 7 or 8, you can run the Printer Install Wizard which will guide you through installing the printer successfully on your PC, without using a CD. If you are using a different OS, then let me know and I can find the correct software. Here is a link for the Printer Install Wizard:
I have also posted a document pertaining to using AirPrint, which is how you would connect your printer to the iPad:
Let me know if this assists you or not. I'm only here to help!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series