08-04-2012 01:12 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C7250 All-in-One printer. Just bought a HP Pavilion dv6-6113ci Laptop. I have a Netgear modem. Instructions in book to convert to wireless is in Greek to me. Is there an easy fix to making my printer wireless??
08-04-2012 03:44 PM
What are you trying to fix ? What is your Netgear modem ? Does it have wireless router to go with it ? Please check this book and select one suitable connetion for your existing hardware.
You may be able to setup like this (if no wireless router):
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network