05-17-2010 01:00 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C4680 and I am needing to set it up as a wireless printer instead of having to keep it pluged into my lap top. Can you Please help. I already have wireless high speed internet.
05-17-2010 01:14 PM
Your printer has a USB interface only. You can plug that USB into a wireless router that supports USB printers or buy a wireless print server, but most of these only support printing, not scanning.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection