05-17-2010 01:00 PM
I have a HP Photosmart C4680 and I am needing to set it up as a wireless printer instead of having to keep it pluged into my lap top. Can you Please help. I already have wireless high speed internet.
05-17-2010 01:14 PM
Your printer has a USB interface only. You can plug that USB into a wireless router that supports USB printers or buy a wireless print server, but most of these only support printing, not scanning.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series