01-05-2012 06:17 PM
It is not listed under Services and Applications from My Computer. I am running Windows 7.
I have an Officejet 6500 wireless all-in-one. I can still print; however, when I start the HP Solution Center app, I get an error message that says the printer is not connected but I can print.
This is a problem because I would like to do some scanning but I can't.
Do I need to un-install and re-install? I'm hoping all I have to do is download some file to re-install this service.
Please let me know.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network