04-28-2011 03:19 AM
I've just started work in a new office, with a Laserjet 2600n running to do the printing for the computers. I've just reinstalled half of the machines, and I don't know how to install the printer onto these.
It has already been set up with a static IP address, and is successfully running to print from 2 of the networked machines. These were done before I was here, and I've no idea how. I don't have access to the CD, and I can't afford to purchase another one (moreover, I'm the tech guy, and I don't see why I should pay for something my boss isn't willing to buy for the company). Can anyone give me any instructions on how to install this onto my machines, or point me in the direction iof the software I need?
04-28-2011 09:43 AM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection