04-28-2011 03:19 AM
I've just started work in a new office, with a Laserjet 2600n running to do the printing for the computers. I've just reinstalled half of the machines, and I don't know how to install the printer onto these.
It has already been set up with a static IP address, and is successfully running to print from 2 of the networked machines. These were done before I was here, and I've no idea how. I don't have access to the CD, and I can't afford to purchase another one (moreover, I'm the tech guy, and I don't see why I should pay for something my boss isn't willing to buy for the company). Can anyone give me any instructions on how to install this onto my machines, or point me in the direction iof the software I need?
04-28-2011 09:43 AM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series