04-04-2014 01:40 PM
I agree -- complete nonsense. Any other device lets you find the available networks, choose the one you want, enter the key, if applicable, and done. So frustrated with all of this.
04-09-2014 12:26 PM
This worked for me!
I got a new router from Verizon. All my wireless printers were no longer connected. Had to connect the B 209 printer to the computer via usb then click the "usb to wireless" under programs... followed the prompts... mine ended up failing right at the end but I ignored and continued on. Setup worked and it seem to change the settings in the printer so that it would talk to my network. FINALLY
10-03-2014 04:56 PM
Thank you for your instructions however the instructions do not state exactly how one is supposed to change the PIN on the printer.
I am using a MAC Book Pro (no cd drive), a CISCO DPQ3925, and an HP Photosmart Plus B209 series. When I press PIN on the setup, a PIN number is already there. So, I've pressed start and the WPS button the router for thirty seconds. hoping the pin would change. But it does not.
What other information would you need in order to assist me?
Please note, I do not have ny other computers, just my laptop.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection