Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
My internet provider has upgraded my service and I'm having difficulty reloading/adding my printer, HP Photosmart C4795. I need SERIOUS assistance in order to rectify this issue. Any assistance in order to rectify this issue.
HP Recommended

Well you haven't told us anything.  What was upgraded?  What network equipment do you have?  What computers are involved, OS's?  What have you done to troubleshoot the issue?  What is the exact problem?

HP Recommended
I do not have a Ethernet cable to connect my printer to my router, can I just change the address by using the screen buttons?
HP Recommended

I chnged my network password and now my wireless printer does not print.

How do I change the Password on my printer?

Thanks

Bnon

HP Recommended

I still cannot connect with my printer on-line.  I have worked with Harry Case #3018126456 with my Envy printer.  I was sent another printer, HP 4630 and the same thing is happening.  Printer says it is connected but cannot connect with computer.

I notice in my  Network icon that the printer's name is there as a network.  It does not have an SSID#  Could that be the problem before I contact Verizon?  How do I change the SSID# to be the same as my computer network.

Hope I am makeing sense.  I installed the printer using the printer wizard.  When that didn't work I used the CD that came with it.  I now have 2 printer icons.  If I use the icon from the CD I used I man print locally but not on the internet.  When I switch back to the icon that showed after printer wizard, nothing prints.  Thank you

HP Recommended

Is there another way to do this without hardwiring my printer into my router, as this would be difficult for me to do.

HP Recommended

Have moved and need to change router for wireless printer C4795.  Don't have original set up disc.  Any ideas?

HP Recommended

@Kacittap wrote:

Have moved and need to change router for wireless printer C4795.  Don't have original set up disc.  Any ideas?

Here is your support page for everything you need.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-C4700-All-in-One-Printer-series/3794613/model/3940...

HP Recommended

went with t-mobile from verizon.  Trying to set up new so I can eprint.  I have an HP Laserjet 100 color MFP M175NW WIRELSS DIRECT.  I'm using the ZTE Falcon Z-917 Jetpack.  Thanks 

HP Recommended

How to change wireless printer network setting (SSID) without an ethernet cable?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.