10-07-2011 02:11 PM
I have a Dell Notebook running MS XP and I want to install my HP LaserJet P1102w which was previously installed on a laptop that has died.
The notebook does not have a CD drive. How can I link the printer to this computer.
10-07-2011 02:38 PM
You can get the SOFTWARE free here
***WHEN DOWNLOADING CLICK SAVE not RUN!**** save to desktop to make it easier to find.
-Open the download
-then once it extracts install the software
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network