10-07-2011 02:11 PM
I have a Dell Notebook running MS XP and I want to install my HP LaserJet P1102w which was previously installed on a laptop that has died.
The notebook does not have a CD drive. How can I link the printer to this computer.
10-07-2011 02:38 PM
You can get the SOFTWARE free here
***WHEN DOWNLOADING CLICK SAVE not RUN!**** save to desktop to make it easier to find.
-Open the download
-then once it extracts install the software
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection