Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I would like to print from my iPhone and iPad to my Officejet 4500 Wireless printer.  Is there an iTunes app that I need to download?  My printer works fine printing wirelessly from my desktop, just not sure how to print from my iPhone and iPad.  From what I'm reading, it looks like this printer isn't Airprint enabled.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may print from iOS by using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app.

You may find further details listed below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02775166

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may print from iOS by using the HP ePrint Home & Biz app.

You may find further details listed below:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02775166

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thank you.  Doesn't seem like it's as easy as airprint would be but at least it works.  Thanks for your prompt response.  

HP Recommended
There is no "eprint" button on my OfficeJet 4500 that I can see. I can't add it to my HP Eprint app on my iPad.
HP Recommended

Hi, I downloaded the app but it doesn't see the printer. Printer is working fine conected wirless from my laptop.

any ideas?

HP Recommended
I have done the same - am I being really stupid? Can anyone he me get past this stage . How do i find the printer - I have wireless priinter and app downloaded to iPad Thanks
HP Recommended

you have to use a printer app. the hp 4500 isn't an air printer. I use Printer Pro. I forget how much it costs but it works.

as for the eprint, I think you have to find the printers email address. if you cant find it under settings on the printer, or you don't have an eprint button, maybe it's under settings in the HP solutions Center (should be on you laptop).

bottom line, I got the printer to work with printer pro.

HP Recommended

many thanks!

HP Recommended

Hi

i was able to print through HP eprint mobile app via officejet 4500 but this app only prints the whole page, be it email or webpage... is there an app that is compatible vth this printer and has the features like text selection etc.

HP Recommended
hhow too print from my iPad to officejet 4500 wireless?
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.