05-18-2012 02:40 PM
Getting DUPLICATE IP ADDRESS DETECTED message and since I manually entered the IP, now cannot access web interface of printer to change, and cannot print to printer due to OFFLINE
05-21-2012 10:25 AM
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Step six contains covers setting up a static IP address.
Best of Luck!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series