09-03-2012 09:57 AM
Hi, I have an HP Deskjet 3052A and I'm trying to set it up wirelessly. I previously had it set up for wireless printing using the USB cable, but I've just moved into university and I forgot the cable. I'm using windows 7 and I'm on the universities internet, so I have no access to a router. Any ideas?
09-03-2012 10:17 AM
HP 3052a has an alternate method of wireless installation called "HP Auto Wireless Connect". Please refer the following to know how to install using this method.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series