Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Help me to reset my password again...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
I purchased a hp deskjet printer with wifi everytime I want to print something from my phone it keeps asking for a password I don't have a password how can I connect my printer with my phone I dont have a password

View solution in original post

40 REPLIES 40
HP Recommended
Before I'm used ipad link to my HP printer 2545 have not password, but after I'm set up the printer to my computer , and the printer password auto set up without my own password. Who can solve my problem please reply to assists my problem, thank you.
HP Recommended

i do it :generic:

go to this site : 

https://192.168.1.10

i setup your wireless paasword

click network

then HP Wireless Direct

then you will see it 

HP Wireless Direct Status              On (with security)

Passcode (Min 8 characters):          77753727HP

Wireless Direct Name :              HP-Print-6D-Deskjet 2540 series

click edit settings and change passcode

HP Recommended
Thanks a lot I try to do when I can connect the internet... Cos now recently my wifi broken already..
HP Recommended

Sorry to disturb you again.... i still cant solve my problem.

When I click the webside you gave https://192.168.1.10 

There was no respond to me, i cant get the pages

HP Recommended
did you download the hp program from cd?
HP Recommended
Thanks God finally I had settle it with CD
I just direct setup at my laptop and reset my printer wireless with my broad brand router and link it to the same wifi...
Thank you very much
HP Recommended
welcome 😄
HP Recommended

i don't understand

HP Recommended

please help me to get my wifi password

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.